As Tattoos are not suitable for all occasions, People try hiding them by using concealers. But it can also be removed with the help of tattoo removal creams. It is becoming a popular search of removing tattoos at home using creams by following the reviews given on the websites. But this can be dangerous as several reviews do not contain the information about the risks of TCA, hydroquinone or acids. Hydroquinone has been banned in several countries due to the negative risk involved in it.
So,never settle with a scar in the place of unwanted tattoos.Read our reviews and get reliable information about the best tattoo removal creams.
Best tattoo removal creams
It is a tattoo removal cream which claims to remove the tattoos permanently. It claims that the cream directly penetrates into the layers of the skin thus removing the ink by chemically breaking it. It does not contain any chemicals that will damage the skin. The product does not specify about using on all tattoo types.
Water, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Glycerin, Stearyl Alcohol, Sorbitol, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, C14-22 Alcohols, C12-20 Alkyl Glucoside, Cyclohexasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Sodium PCA, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Arbutin,White Licorice,Ascorbic Acid , Green Tea Extract ,Kojic Acid,Melatonin
- Use soap and rinse the area of the tattoo with lukewarm water.
- Use the cleanser and remove the excess oil and dirt from the area.
- Now scrub your skin so that all the dead layers are removed. The anti-inflammatory property contained in the cream helps in lightening the skin.
- Now, apply the cream to the area of the unwanted tattoo.
The cream has to be applied daily, following the above steps for best results. As fading is a slow process, it will take nearly a month for the tattoos to get faded away completely.
This cream has been claimed to be containing proven, powerful and safe ingredients for removal of tattoos. It is intended for use on all tattoo types.It does not contain potentially dangerous ingredients.
kojic acid, alpha arbutin, marine algea, water cress ext., bearberry ext. , hyaluronic acid, sea buckthorn ext., caprylyl glycol, plankteen ext., hexlene glyco, seaweed ext., phenoxyethanol, potassium, sorbate, distilled water
- Clean the area of the skin that has the unwanted tattoo.
- Use an exfoliating pad to remove all the dead skin cells around the area.
- Dry the skin and apply a small quantity of the cream using your fingers and rub it over the tattoo.
- Make sure you cover the entire area of the skin.
It has to be applied regularly on a daily basis twice a day to obtain best results.
This product claims to remove your unwanted tattoo and permanent cosmetics. It does not contain any harmful chemicals. It is not clear about uses on old and new tattoos. It does not leave any scars. It is advised for using with black and colored inks.
Aloe Leaf Juice, Calendula Flower Extract, Cymbopogon Shoenanthus,Lemon Extract, Orange Peel,Rosemary Leaf , Sage Leaf.
- Clean and dry the area of the tattoo to be removed.
- Apply a small quantity of cream over the area and make sure to cover the entire area.
Apply twice a day to obtain best results.
Make a note that any of the above-mentioned products does not guarantee 100% result. Consider choosing a cream from the given choice and try it at home. Do not forget to give us your feedback on the effectiveness of the product.