There are a plenty of tattoo removal creams available widely in the market that claims in removing the tattoos with ease at home without pain. As laser treatment of removing the tattoos is expensive and involves a lot of pain, people gets attracted to the marketing strategies of the tattoo removal cream and consider buying them as they are cheaper than the laser method.One among the tattoo removal cream is the Wrecking balm cream.Let us look the details of the product.
This is one of the removal cream which includes Dermomatic Microdermabrasion Applicator, Erosion Head, Suffusion Gel, Hydravescent Cream and Branding Butter concealer.It is a waterproof and a lightweight concealer.The product claims at fading away the tattoos completely.
Peppermint Oil, Walnut Shell Powder, Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil, Lemon Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil, Hydravescent Cream, Theobrama Cacao Seed, and Shea Butter.
Directions for use
- Use the suffusion gel with the dermomatic microdermabrasion applicator to fade away the tattoos.
- Hydravescent cream should be used after the application of the dermomatic applicator so as to moisturize the skin.
- Use the branding butter cream to cover up all the tattoos that are unwanted.
Use it regularly to obtain better results. Here is a YouTube video which explains the results of using Wrecking Balm on tattoos.
- It is cheaper than the other removal creams.
- It costs less than the laser treatment.
- It can be performed at your own privacy at home.
- It is easy to apply.
- It contains all natural ingredients.
- It can be used on all colored tattoos.
- It may contain traces of harmful chemicals that might burn the skin.
- It is not approved by FDA.
- It is not manufactured for tattoos that are larger than the size of our palm.
- It is not claimed to be used on tattoos that are more than 6 months old.
Even though using removal creams is cheaper than any other methods,It is considered to avoid falling into the trap of fake promises by the removal creams.Tattoo removal can be done by laser removal methods for guaranteed results.The cream method of removal is time-consuming and does not guarantee better results.
Have you used wrecking balm cream?If yes, share your opinions about the usefulness of the product.